Wolflabs is currently the public sector's top supplier for this range of products through framework agreement LAB5028 LU. A range of downflow benches with working widths from 680 to 980mm, with working depths of 530mm, with low airflow alarms and sinks from Air Science and Monmouth Scientific.
Special Offer - Downflow BenchesSpecial offers
Discounts of over 30% - https://www.wolflabs.co.uk/laboratory-products/downflow-benches
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Downflow Benches Monmouth Scientific David Child 04-Jan-2018
New Monmouth Scientific downflow benches from WolflabsProduct update
New Circulaire W700 and Circulaire W1000 downflow benches from Monmouth Scientific have been added. The popular Circulaire downflow workstations are available in two different sizes, 700mm and 1000mm wide. Like the downflow benches, they provide protection from fumes and particulate by drawing air through the stainless steel perforated worksurface therefore ensuring compliance with COSHH regulations.
Features and benefits
- Maximum Operator Safety
- Large unhindered work area
- Fume containment with a range of large capacity (11kg in W700) carbon filters or particulate containment with HEPA filter
- Low airflow monitoring with LCD animated visual and audible alarm system
- Excellent illumination of the working area
- Easy change pre-filters
- Deep stainless steel removable spillage tray for easy cleaning
- Acoustic damping to ensure near silent running
- Robust construction with corrosion protection
- All electronic circuits isolated from air stream
- Large area to the rear of the working area provides for the storage of chemicals
- Compact design allows the unit to be installed virtually anywhere
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Downflow Benches Monmouth Scientific David Suddaby 01-May-2017
Labcaire downflow bench from WolflabsProduct update
Labcaire WS6 downflow bench from Wolflabs. The WS6 is a bench-mounted compact downflow work station offering the same standard of protection as the larger downflow benches but is able to sit on top of a standard work top. It is ideally suited to a wide range of applications.
Features and benefits
- Fume containment and therefore operator protection is achieved by the downflow of air; negating a front screen. Offering unhindered access to the working area making it ideal where close visibility is required.
- The wroksurface is removable to acilitate retrieval of any objects that may pass through the working grille.
- Underneath the grille is a spillage tray to ensure that any spills are contained.
- To the rear of the working area, there is a non-perforated section to allow for the storage of chemicals.
- Several units can be positioned together to provide a continuous run of work space.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Downflow Benches Labcaire David Suddaby 06-Feb-2017
Labcaire downflow benches from WolflabsProduct update
Labcaire DFB series of downflow benches from Wolflabs. The Downflow Benches offer an unrivalled level of protection and ease of installation, utilising activated carbon or HEPA filtration the Benches can be used for a wide range of applications for the containment of chemical fumes and airborne particulates.
Features and benefits
- Fully compliant with the latest standards HSG258:2011 2nd Edition - Section154
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel work surface for easy cleaning
- Easy access for servicing
- Fully ventilated, including sinks (where fitted) for total operator protection
- Low Airflow Indicator
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Downflow Benches Labcaire David Suddaby 25-Sep-2016
Wolflabs Labcaire :: Downflow Benches UpdateProduct update
The LA-DFB15WD Downflow bench from Labcaire has had its working width updated.
Product category Manufacturer Wolf Staff Date Downflow Benches Labcaire David Suddaby 05-Oct-2012
FAQs - Downflow benches
Do I have to buy replacement UV bulbs from Wolflabs or are these generic items that can be sourced from a variety of suppliers?
Replacement UV bulbs can be sourced from a specialist bulb supplier such as http://www.sld-london.co.uk/products/specialist-lamps/. You don't usually even have to use the same manufacturer as providing the supplier with the manufacturer's name and model number (this is generally printed on the bulb) will normally allow them to quote an equivalent size and Wattage.